CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gingerbread House Layout

Hi Scrappers :) I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. I can't believe that it's only 3 days until Christmas. I'm looking forward to the Christmas Eve Service at Christ Fellowship. The children's church is putting on a half hour show then it's the candle light service.  So in one of my previous post I mentioned that I lost my job. I'm still looking and praying for either an employment opportunity or for God to direct me to a different path. I'm considering Nursing. So we will see where He takes me. 

So since I have this "free" time I decided to create a layout for the gingerbread house that I made at a girlfriends house. A bunch of us (7) got together and created gingerbread (graham cracker) houses. 

Materials: 
12x12 Kraft card stock
Snow flake DSP (from my stash) cut at 11x10"
The white snow was free hand cut from an 8.5x11" card stock
Photo Mats: 6.25x4.25", 6x4", 4.24x4.25", and 4x4"
Images from Jolly Holidays and words from Black Letter:
  • House:  5.5"
  • Snowman: 2"
  • Tree: 3.25"
  • Light Post: 2.5"
  • Tree Branch: 2.75"
  • Gingerbread House: 4.29"

Happy Scrapping! 

1 comment:

  1. I just love your Cricut projects. I followed the link to your blog from the Cricut messageboard. Love your talent.

    TFS
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete