CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Jolly Holidays Christmas Cards

Hi scrappers. I'm back again with another post. I'm on a roll. So yesterday I decided to make four Christmas cards using the Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite cartridge that was released on black Friday this year. I was at WalMart at 11:30 pm on Thanksgiving to get mine. Now I've linked this cartridge to my Gypsy before it was wrapped and placed under the Christmas tree (LOL). I just had to play with it. I hope you enjoy these cute cards. 

Materials:
All cards are 4.25 x 5.5" or A2 sized
Base layer: 4.25x5.5" in Kraft (Stampin Up)
Second layer: 4x5.25" in white, Night of Navy, Green Garden, and Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up)
Third layer: 3x3 in white and Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Forth layer: 2.75x2.75 in various Christmas patterned paper
All images from the Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite cartridge:
  • Reindeer and all layers cut at 3.25"
  • Squirrel and all layers cut at 3"
  • Penguin and all layers cut at 3"
  • Fox and all layers cut at 2.75"
White Jelly Roll, Black Jelly Roll and Zig Writer pen in Chocolate used for doodling. 
All stamped sentiments are from the Hero Arts Joy to All stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. What sweet cards and an adorable blog you have! I became a follower "lickety-split". :-)

    ReplyDelete