CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

4 Year Anniversary

Hi Scrapers! Sorry it has been awhile since my last post but I've been busy. Wes and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on December 30. So what better thing than to receive a hand made card. So I did just that. The card was centered around the couple from the Sweethearts cartridge. I received a collection of Martha Steward fine glitter for Christmas so I decided to run the couple through my Xyron and apply glitter. 

Materials:
  • A2 size card in cream card stock
  • Blue Core'dinations paper cut to 5.25x4 and ran through the Cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder  and sanded.
  • Top notes are from Gypsy Wanderings (sorry I can't remember the size)
  • Couple cut from the Sweethearts Cartridge at 3.5 (I believe)
  • Happy sentiment is from a My Pink Stamper stamp set. The anniversary is from a cheap stamp set that was in my stash. 
  • Finished off this card with a few red harts and some doodling around the edges. 

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment