CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday

WOW, another blog post in the same day! I'm on a roll. So I created this cute cup cake card for my dad's birthday. I was trying to figure out a way to make something cute but be manly. So what better way than to use the color blue. Perfect! 

Materials:

Crumb Cake SU card stock cut to 5.5 x 4.25"
Cup Cake cut from Create A Critter at 3"
I used to hide contour feature to hide the face and I used a Peachy Keen face stamp.
The brown patterned paper is from the TPC Studio Homeroom stack and it's cut at 5.5 x 2"
Happy Birthday is from the My Pink Stamper Family & Friends stamp set (I cut the stamp in half to separate the two words). 
White pearls are from my stash.
I used a Jelly Roll black pen to doodle around the cupcake and a white Jelly Roll pen to doodle around the outer edges of the card.

Happy Scrapin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment