CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Cards

Hi Scrapers,

Well here I am again with another project. Here are the two Christmas cards that I will be sending out. I have about 12 done and I need to make about 50. I ran outta my Stampin Up paper so I've been on hold with them for awhile. I have another Stampin Up club meeting this Sunday, so I'll be putting in my order and get these cards wrapped up PDQ! 

So what I've done here is I've created the card front and will adhere the card front to blank white prescored cards I picked up from Joann's.


Materials: 

Card #1:
Crumb Cake SU paper cut to 5.5 x 4.25" 
Dotted paper cut to 4.25 x 3.75" and adhere to top of card
Punch green card stock (Old Olive SU) 4.25 x 1.5" wtih scallop edge punch. I used a Fiskers threading water punch and adhere to card.
Cut red card stock (Real Red SU) 4.25 x 1.75" and stamp sentiment on left side. I stamped in VersaMark and used white embossing powder then heat embossed.
Cut striped patterned paper 4.25 x 1.5" and adhere.
I used the Hero Arts "Joy to All" stamp set.

Card #2:
Crumb Cake SU paper cut to 5.5 x 4.25"
Cut green card stock (Old Olive SU) 5.5 x 2.5" and stamp the sentiment on the left side. I stamped in VersaMark and used white embossing powder then heat embossed. I used my Cricut and Gypsy and welded a circle cut at 1.75" to a 5.5 x 2.5" rectangle I got from George and Basic Shapes. You could use a 1.75" punch to get the same effect.
Adhere the image behind the circle window using dimensional adhesive (SU dimensionals)
Cut red card stock (Real Red SU) 5.5 x 1.5 and punch with a scalloped edge punch. I used a Fiskers threading water punch.
Cut patterned paper 5.5 x 1.5" and adhere to card front as shown.
Adhere green window card (Old Olive SU) piece to card using dimensional adhesive. 
I used the Hero Arts "Joy to All" stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment